Friday, February 13, 2015

Lord`s concern for the church

The Lord is deeply concerned today about the direction that many in His body are going today so He has decided intervene and redirect all those who will listen to Him.   He is going to give new insight understanding and wisdom to those who wish to receive it. Remember what James said in James 17 that if we ask wisdom the Lord will give it to us with abundance. Today the Lord will give His people wisdom and they will know His plan and His will. The secret to this reception of wisdom will be purity, love, mercy, grace, and a desire to do the will of God.  Only those who are desperate, hungry, and thirsty for the will of God will see my glory.  Remember my glory is my moral character, my expressed will and the essence of my being. You must remember the first quality I will communicate to you will be love.  It is the quality that I want to communicate through you.  People will know that you are my disciples by the way that you love one another.
I am deeply distressed over the lack of love that has been expressed by my people. So I am calling on you to mend your ways to choose the path of love and to heal the breaches in my house. Remember the Apostle Paul said in the book of Ephesians  said that you are to make every effort to keep the unity of the faith.  I am calling you to be peacemakers,  I am calling you to love those who are not lovely but whom  I love. This next little while I am calling my people back from their walls of the  denominations and traditions.  I want unity and this unity will be based on my Son Jesus Christ. Those who seek unity through peace, love, forgiveness and wisdom will be my children. This is your time let go of your personal agendas, your theological bias, and let go of your personal traditions which are not of me.

                I desire my people to work for the mutual benefit of each other and others.  This is something I intended from the beginning but has gotten loss in the every day pursuit of man made agenda`s.  My people are doing their thing in my name and it must stop.  You must stop it or I will stop it.  The choice is yours.  If you choose to let these things go, it will be easy and wonderful.  If you do not, the way will be hard and painful.  It is your choice.  I will have my will back in my church.  Remember it is my church and not yours.  It is not the church of the Pentecostals, Catholics, Methodists, Baptists or the Non Denominational.  It is my church.  You have made it into something it was never intended to be.  Many times I have tried to bring you together but you resisted me.  Do not resist me.   Now I will purify my church and make it ready for my coming.   Remember in spite of what many are saying I am coming soon and sooner than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment