Friday, February 13, 2015

To the Church in Japan

To the Church in Japan

I see that you are in a land when millions of demons and false gods are honored and worshipped.  I have allowed your land a certain amount of prosperity but now I am about to bring it down.  Your nation will reel under social, economic and financial strain.  Many people will be looking for hope in the old ways and ideas and find them void and lifeless as the stone and wood idols that they worship.  They will discover that their worship of their ancestors will be hollow and vain.  That is when they will turn to me.  A new move of God is about to come upon the land of the rising sun.  The difference is this Japan will become a land of the Rising Son.  He will rise with healing in his wings.  Many will turn to me as their world`s collapses into ruin and despair.  This will be your moment.  You have prayed and lamented over the land in which you live.  You have fasted and prayed.  You have not grown weary in well doing and so a harvest is about to come upon you.  This is not an hour for despair but hope.  I about to do a new thing amongst  you.  You shall see the glory and the presence of God in places where you did not think I could move.  The many shrines and temples will be turned into places where I shall be worshipped.  The crowded cities will become hot spots of revival and healing.  People will come from all over your land to see my glory.  Your churches will be filled by new converts and those who have walked away from me.  There is going to be a great harvest shortly.  This is your time of testing however.  Will you persevere to the end?  I have laid both a challenge and a hope before you.  Remember I have great plans for your nation.  It shall become a launching pad for other nations.  Those who were your enemies shall become your friends because of what I am doing in your nation.  It will be a great day for the church in Japan.  Though you are small today soon you will become great.  Your family shall be like the sands of the sea shore.  The teeming masses of Osaka and Tokyo shall become your soldiers and intercessors.  You have shown your resolve in not giving up and that is about to rewarded.   Stay the course until I move.  Do not shrink back but surge forward.  Call unto me and I will answer.   Your day is about to dawn as a new day approaches.  Be strong in my power and might and those who oppose you will scatter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment