Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Determination.

   Today I am going to give you a look in my personal world.  I am normally a very private person and do not let people see my personal prayer time.  Every Saturday is my day of recharging and refocus.  I get up every morning very early.  Even on days where I do not have to.  Saturdays are spent with three personal times with God.  In the morning I go to the church and pray for a couple of hours.  I pray in my prayer language, pray through the declarations I have written for the occasion, pray for the Sunday service and lastly pray for Cornerstone.  My second session is my personal church service which consists of praise and worship and then listening to the word.  My third session is an evening time of prayer usually about one and half hours praying for revival. On Sept 25 2005, I was call by God to pray every Saturday for revival which I have been faithful in since.  I have now determine to do this commitment everyday.  We need revival and a move of God to counter act the apostasy I have seen in the church since coming to the city.  I am so concerned about what I have seen.  People acting like children.  Consumer Christianity where people float from church to church trying to find the bigger better deal.  No loyalty, commitment and appearing to have a form of godliness and denying the power there of.  I see a small remnant following God but the majority does not and this is troubling.  The answer is heart felt prayer.  I will do my part and I believe God will do His.  I know I have been given a gift and responsibility.  I know I am a stranger in a strange land.  I get to share the good news six days a week through the pulpit and the radio.  Prayer is the background of which all this can happen.  I will do my part.  My prayer is that you will join me and do your part and pray with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment