Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Morning Muse

Here it is again, Monday morning and I am up early preparing for the day and for my radio show.  Every morning, I do this blog before I do the show and it is my time to decide what kind of day I am going to have.  I love the early morning because it allows me quiet time to think through what I wish to frame my day as.  We live in a present reality as Christians.  Every day is a gift and an opportunity to do something significant for eternity and others.  This day is not for us.  To me that is a very selfish way to live.  To think that the world revolves around us and to waste time is a monumental foolish thing to do.  The book of Hebrews remind us that we have one life to live and then judgment.  To stand before God and tell him that most of our time was spent on things that were important to us and not Him seems rather foolish.  My desire is to pray, promote and proclaim the gospel.  A life dedicated to this I believe is not only pleasing to the Lord but also has an impact on those around us.  I guess I am out of my selfish phase of life.  I want to reach as many people as I can while I have the time, strength and health to do so.  My prayer is that you will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment