Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day after Valentines

Valentines is such a hype and it almost feels like a let down after it is over.  Yet I do love the love theme.  Forgive my run on.  The subject of love is such a powerful concept.  Knowing that God loves us.  He has given us the capacity and ability to do this is beyond comprehension.  To be able to love Him, love ourselves and others is so wonderful.  To be an instrument in His hands and do His will just turns my crank.  To know that we can have His peace, love, mercy and grace makes my day every day.  When I was in my time of prayer, I was struggling with some things in my heart.  I had one of those long talks with God because I needed it.  It was one of those times where you want to get things right and have nothing between you and God.  Then after all things have been resolved and the blood of Jesus has covered each one.  You leave that place of prayer with a new resolve.  Yes, I am going to be a conqueror, overcome and instrument of righteousness.  I am going to touch my world and change it, one person at a time.  That is so cool to have that resolve.  Hey, I do not know what is going on in your world but go to God today and get His perpective.  It makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment