Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Night Musing

You can tell that I do not have a date tonight.  She is actually visiting in the hospital with the most beautiful little girl in the world, Gabriella.  Our little grand daughter was sick but she is getting better.  Thank you for all your prayer and support.  As I think about life.  I am amazed at the grace of God.  Just three weeks ago, I fell on the ice and bang my head against a door and was unhurt.  I also think about how God has given me an opportunity to make a difference in my world.  Just think four months ago I was an ordinary pastor with a small but wonderful church.  Now I am the radio pastor for thousands and heard around the world.    I know that with this opportunity comes a great responsibility.  I want to touch as many people as I can as quickly as I can.  I have an urgency in my heart so that is probably why I writing my blog again.  I want all to know that Jesus is the answer and that each one of us has to make a choice.  I am fascinated by two things. The grace of God and free will.  God's grace give us the chance to through our free will to choose Christ and have eternal life.  Ezekiel explained it this way.  Each person has a choice and with that choice certain consequences.  My thought is simple choose Christ and live the life He always wanted you to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment