Friday, February 10, 2012

Move with God.

This morning I was doing my deovtion and in Exodus 40:34-38, I learned that the cloud that led Israel in the desert symbolized the presence of God.  I also remembered that Jesus was led by the Spirit through out His entire life.  I pondered that thought for just a moment and came to the conclusion that this is how I want to live my life.  The scripture says that those who are led by the Spirit are the children of God.  A child of God only wants to do the will of the Father.  We want to say, do and think like the Father.  We want to be obedient to the will of the Father.  Our thought, speech, and work patterns are His.  The way we conduct our daily affairs will reflect Him.  We become mirrors for God.  An example of this is how the moon reflects the sun.  The moon is a dead piece of rock in the sky.  It does not have a power core like the earth.  The light we see at night is a reflection of the sun.  As a Christian I want to reflect Jesus Christ in every way.  I trust that will be your desire as well today.

No comments:

Post a Comment