Wednesday, February 22, 2012

God sets us free

I love redemption.  I stated that yesterday to the ministers I meet with every Tuesday for prayer in St. Albert.  To think that whatever the sin or weigh that besets us we bring to God in prayer and ask for His forgiveness through the name and blood of Jesus Christ and that the sin is forgiven and forgotten is amazing.  Praise God.  Redemption is so wonderful.  Jesus said, "who the Son sets free is free indeed."  I do not know what you are facing or what is happening in your life but Jesus can set you free.  His blood will cleanse whatever is in your life that is displeasing to God.  Whatever habit, fear, pain, mountain or difficulty, you can be set free.  All you have to do is bring it to Him, confess it, renounce it and receive His forgiveness.  I am amazed that there are people with all this knowledge that still carry things.  I have made it my desire to keep short accounts with God and man.  I do not want anything to hinder my walk with God.  There is so much to do and so little time, to carry unnecessary burdens.  We are running a race here and the lighter we are the better we will run.  So get rid of that burden and run your race to win.  Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment