Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Trust in the Lord.

I love what I learn in my morning devotions.  Today I was reading in Psalm 37:3-5 and the Lord reminded me that if I trutsed in the Him and did good He would bless me and keep me.  God promises safety and abundance.  When we delight pirselves in the Lord He will give us the desires of our heart.  When we commit our ways to the Lord He will give us so many blessings.  God has made a promises that He will make us shine as lights.  Our lives will be like the dawn or the noon day sun.  I am amazed at the goodness of God.  I will quote this morning one of my own insightful sayings.  Live your life so well everyday that at the end of it you will have no regrets.  This day I do not want any regrets.  I want my life to reflect Jesus and all around me see Him.  I trust that is your desire as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment