Friday, May 11, 2012

A righteous person.

In the past several days I have been spending time in two places in the bible.  My morning devotion has been in the Book of Psalms and my aftertoon time has been in Joshua.  One is based on worship the other on taking the land.  When we praise the Lord and understand the power of worship we know that any foe that comes our way can be overcome.  Praise, worship and prayer are the secrets of taking our land and world.  I love knowing that all of heaven is at my disposal for releasing those in my world that need God's deliverance.  My world is all those that I rub shoulders with every day and are are within the reach of my life.  For me my world increased many fold within the last few months.  I use to just touch the city of St. Albert and the church I pastored.  This change when I became a radio personality on AM 930 the light.  My world became all of Northern and Central Alberta as well those who listen on the World Wide Web.  Now I touch people wherever God wishes people to hear.  This challenge has made me more aware of the responsibility I have for the gospel and my part in it.  I want to say the right thing, at the right time, for the right reason.  Writing this blog has made me aware that whatever we write has an impact on people's lives.  I do not want to say silly stuff.  I want to write something that will change someone for good and God.  My world is important to God.  I know that I am only one voice speaking for Him.  There are many others touching their world's My prayer is for all of us is that we will do it with His anointing and power, for His praise and glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment