Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Praise the Lord

I love Psalm 150, because it is all about the praising the Lord.  Praising the Lord lifts us from our place of defeat into a place of victory.  Praise gives us the power to overcome any natural situation because it allows us to see the victory instead of the defeat.  Praise allows the Lord to work because we are focusing on the solution not the problem.  Merlin Corruthers wrote a book back in the 60's-70's, about how he went from prison to praise.  He learned that praising the Lord in all situations released the supernatural into our lives.  He said praising God even in the bad situations allow us to see God's victory and not the victory of the circumstances.  I have been serving the Lord for decades and many times I have been ruled by the situation and not by faith or praise.  Recently, I have been given tremendous opportunities but I have never been so attacked in my life as I have been lately.  With great opportunties comes greater attack.  The enemy knows that I have the privilege of sharing the gospel now not to a single group of people, but to millions.  Every day I pray for boldness, favour and faith.  Psalm 150. is such a great psalm is tells me praise the Lord.  So praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment