Monday, May 14, 2012

God's love endures forever.

The theme of my blog today is a very popular song, "His love endures forever."  David when he wrote Psalm 136, he reminded his audienece that the love of God endures forever.  Opinions of men and the world can change on a moments notice but the love of God endures forever.  This love stabilizes our life.  Life is so uncertain.  When I was a young man I had a friend named Jack, he was fifteen when he decided one night to go for a joy ride in his Dad's car with a group of friends.  I was not able to go with him.  Jack was driving through the back roads of the foothills west of where we lived.  He did not make a turn on one of those roads and rolled his dad's car.  He helped all our friends out of the car and then sat down beside the car and fell over dead.  He had bang his head on the dashboard and received a massive concussion which killed him in less than five minutes.  This shook all of us up and made me think of the tragedies of life.  When I lost two more friends to alcohol and car accidents.  I thought I must get ready for eternity.  I did not know how to go about it but fortunately the Lord knew my heart and met me only a couple of months later and since then I having been serving Him with all my heart.  I remember even today the frailty of life and my sole desire is to live for Him and reach as many people as I can with the message of salvation.  Jesus came and will change you life if you let Him.  Please let Him change your life because His love for you endures forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment