Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Importance of Wisdom

This morning in my devotions I was reading in Prov 4 and the importance of getting wisdom.  Solomon who was the wisest man who ever lived besides the Lord Jesus Christ knew the value of wisdom.  He even said, wisdom was calling in the streets.  In one of my insightful sayings, I said that wisdom is calling in the streets the problem is everyone is listening to their IPOD'S.  I wish more people exercised wisdom and discretion.  I wish I used these more myself.  The Lord is the giver of wisdom, it is a gift He comminucates to His people.  If we lack wisdom, James says, we can ask the Lord and He will give it to us liberally.  There is no shortages with God on any gift or need.  I do not know what you need today but, I do encourage and exhort you to ask the Lord who gives these gifts liberally and abundantly.  Jesus told in John 10:10 that He came to give us life and with this life He gives us abundance.  Prosperity has nothing really to do with the material world but inward prosperity.  Peace, love, joy, wisdom are intangible but so needed.  You can gain the whole world but lose your soul.  The fool is one who looses their soul.  So today choose wisdom or foolishness.  Obvious choice isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment