Monday, April 16, 2012

With God all things are possible.

This morning I was reading about how Ezra was called by God to re-educate the people of Judah and Isarel in the things of the Lord.  He and Zerubabbel, I love his name were called by God to build the temple and rebuild the nation of Israel.  This would be giant task in both the spiritual and physical realm.  Some would say an almost impossible task.  That is why I love the Lord, He is the God of the impossible.  When He calls you to a task, He will not only call you but give you all the resources of heaven to help you.  This is a promise that I have held onto my entire life.  In every situation I have found myself, I have needed God and still need Him.  I have been called to the city of St. Albert to rebuild and re-establish His church and most times it seems impossible but with God on my side the job will be done.  I am learning to live in prayer and not to let the task seem impossible.  Today I do not know what you are facing but I want you to know that God is able and you need to call on Him with all your heart and let Him help you.  He is the God of the impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment