Thursday, April 19, 2012

A time such as this.

This morning in my deovtions I was reading the book of Esther especially the part found in Esther 4:14, where Mordecai reminds Esther that God place her where she was for a reason.  Where we are in our lives at this time is for something special.  I have not believed since I became a Christian in chance, circumstances or luck.  I believe that everything happens for a reason.  I believe we are where we are and what we are going through has a purpose behind it.  Some things are not good but they work out for good.  Rom 8:28, teaches that all things work together for good.  We just have to do a little thing like trust the Lord.  Esther was raised up to touch her world and save her peole and she did.  We have been raised up to touch our world and to save those who are in our sphere of influence.  We are to tell them about Jesus and live the Christian life in their presence.  We may be the only bible they ever read.  Paul called us "living epistles."  I often ask myself this question, "What do people read and see when they see my life?"  A hard question because I know I really do blow it sometimes.  I have to trust God to clean up my mistakes.  Today remember you have been raised up for a time like this.  You are God's ambassador to your world.  Bring righteousness, peace and joy into your world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment