Tuesday, April 24, 2012

God's Best

Yesterday, I had the privilege to see the people of Alberta exercise their right to vote and we elected an old government in a new form at least that is what the current party in power has told us.  Truthfully it will be more of the same old thing.  Which the people of this province prefer.  It is the devil that you know verses the devil you do not know.  This article this morning is however not about government but being the best for God.  Being the best for God means that you give Him and show your best.  Paul says that we have been bought with a price and we should gloryify him in our bodies.  This means our time, talents and resources should belong to God.  Everything we have should be at his disposal.  Often this is not the case but our best should belong to Him.  When Jesus Christ died on the cross God gave us His best, I believe we should only give our best in return.  My wife Lois was ordained on Sunday and I know that in her life she has only given God the best.  I have been an observer of this fact for three decades.  I would love to present my wife as a test case.  If she can do it so can you.  Give your best to God not because He needs it but because those around you need it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment