Thursday, April 26, 2012

I wait for your answer.

In my morning devotion I was looking at Psalm 5 which happens to be one of my favorite Psalms.  David is waiting in expectation for the Lord to answer his prayers.  I love the fact that prayer is the most powerful vehicle in which God moves.  He wants to answer our prayers and meet the needs of our world.  Prayer is that time we receive clarity and understanding of the will of God.  I have found that it in my time of prayer that everything becomes clear.  I know what the will of God is for me that day.  I know exactly what God wants and how to preceed.  Prayer gives me so much clarity it is scary at times.  My exhortation for you today is when you go to prayer today ask the Lord to make things clear on His will.  He will and you will accomplish so much more.  The secret is expectation.  You expect God to hear you and speak to you.  Most times it comes through the word, but also it can come through direct impression.  You just know what God wants and then you go and do it.  So today spend time with God and expect to know His perfect and acceptable will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment