Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Busy Busy Busy.

Yesterday was such a busy day.  I spent some of the morning correcting a minor error in the news format.  Actually Johnny Rocket was able to do that for me.  I am such a technotard.  My new word.  Then I ran from one thing to the next and of course the last thing we did was enjoy the Watoto Children's Choir.  Such a great time.  It was a real experience.  Jesus truly has done miracles in their young lives.  I was moved by the fact that these children had been rescued and healed through the power of Jesus Christ.  Even as I write this blog, I feel His power.  Jesus is so wonderful.  I love how He transform lives.  I am so excited to see that happen in our community and world.  God gave us a promise that in the last days He would pour out His spirit upon all flesh.  I am looking forward to that moment when He says, "Alberta it is your turn."  Pow, wham and there is a revival and a great move of God changing our society for the better.  The secret of this happening is prayer.  Praying for ourselves, families, churches and communities.  Praying that God will change us from the inside out and refusing to let go of God until He blesses us.  Being like Jacob and putting a head lock on God and refusing to let go until the blessing comes.  Jesus was sent for the salvation of mankind and we are agents of that message.  Let us bring it to our world's both in word and deed.  Transformation as I saw last night happens one person at a time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment