Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Why I do what I do!

   One time I was asked why I do what I do?  The answer is simple, I love my Saviour and I want to touch as many as I can for Him.  I will not deny that I am driven.  I want to reach as many people as I can while I have time.  I know that we are living in the last days and that each day is a gift.  The two mediums that God has given me lately has been pastoring and the radio.  I love both mediums.  My love for radio began when I was 13 when I received a information package from the Columbia School of Broadcasting.  This is what I wanted to do with my life.  When I got saved at the age of 17, God changed my priorities and called me into full time Christian service.  I went to Bible School after I had finished my radio training at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.  I became a pastor in 1979 and returned to radio in 1985.  Since then I have been doing both in the many locations which I have lived.  Through these mediums I have been able to touch mutlitudes of lives for the glory of God.  Today I have the largest opportunity yet.  To pastor in a large city and to be on a Christian Radio Station is so wonderful.  All of this was said for one reason.  I have attemtped to reach my world for Christ.  I know what Jesus has done for me.  He took a broken, angry young man and changed his life forever.  He can do the same for others.  We must tell others of the love and transforming power of God.  He set us free, let us not be so selfish to keep this message to ourselves.  We have a duty and obligation to tell others.  I am driven and comsumed by this thought.  Will you not join me and touch your world for Jesus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment