Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday is a great day.

I always look forward to Sunday and have since I gave my life to Christ.  Sunday is the day I get to hang out with my local Christians.  It is the time that I get to corporately worship the Lord and hear or present the word of God.  The local church is such as a wonderful thing.  It is the place you can healed, restored, delivered, receive forgiveness, be encouraged, strengthen and come into full victory.  There is nothing like having a loving family lay their hands on you and pray for you when you are going through a hard time.  I feel so sad for those who decide to either stay home or refuse to go to the house of the Lord.  They are missing so much.  Yes, I have heard all the arguments but in the grand scheme of things they really are so insignificant.  You may have many reasons in your mind to not go to the local church.  Let me give you one why you should.  The local church was God's idea.  Let me give you another.  Jesus made the local house of worship His habit and if you are His disciple you should as well, otherwise you are just being disobedient.  I will not mix words on this issue.  Go to God's house today and be an example.  Take your children and show them the importance of it.  I have four children who serve the Lord and the local church was an important role in that happening.  Church was never an option and they are saying that today to their children.  So I encourage you to go to your local house of worship and be a blessing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment