Monday, March 12, 2012

What words can mean to our future.

In my devotions today, I was reading in Ruth 1, where Ruth stated.  "Your people will be my people and your God will be my God."  Statements of faith can have such a profound effect on our present anf future.  Recently in one of my prayer times, I came to the conclusion, I did not want to utter another prayer unless it went straight to the heart of God.  I know we all pray but my concern for myself, that I was praying for the sake of praying and not for the real reason and that is for fellowship with God.  I was concerned that my prayers were more from the head then from my heart.  Heart felt prayers are the type that touch God's heart.  You are praying from your innermost being.  I want God to change my world.  Status quo for me is no longer exceptable.  I don't want anyone in my world to not be touch powerfully by God.  God is all powerful and sometimes when we pray it is like our faith is acting like He is on life support.  Faith, must be powerful and active.  We must believe God for the miracle because we need miracles these days.  The reality is that our families, friends and people around us are going to hell if they do not give their lives to Christ.  Hoping they get saved is not enough.  They must get saved and only effective fervent prayers will make that happen.  That is the type of prayers I want to utter these days.  I want my world changed and I will pray with expectation, faith, and tenacity until it happens.  My future is hanging in the balance.  I want every blessing God has promised in His word.  I want my world to be changed.  Nothing less is acceptable.  I will pray until it happens for the glory of God.  I pray that is your wish as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment