Thursday, March 8, 2012

Potential For God.

I love the fact that God does not sees us as we are but what we shall become.  God looks at us through rose coloured glasses.  He sees us through the blood of Jesus Christ.  God sees us from the future and not the present.  I love that fact.  He sees what I shall become in ten years or even further.  Over the years, I have attempted things that seemed like almost impossible and yet God has made them to come to pass.  I would simply listen to His voice and then do it.  Obedience always secures blessing.  Faith always brings about the impossible.  Recently I was sitting in my office in St. Albert and God told me to contact Jon Ramer of Touch Canada Broadcasting.  I obeyed and one month later I was the morning man at AM 930 the Light.  This is a great opportunity and challenge.  I am now pastor to many. Everyday I get to tell people about Jesus Christ over the airwaves and share my faith in a new arena.  God is good.  I though had to take that step of faith and make the call.  Obedience secures opportunity.  Whatever you are called to you need to walk by faith and step out when God opens the door.  See your potential and do it things for God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment