Monday, August 30, 2021

Aug 30 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Aug 30 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     A sure way to defeat the enemy is to use both the word and prayer at the same time.  Jesus in the wilderness defeated the devil with the word.  The spoken word in prayer is so powerful and something I cannot emphasis enough.  Here is a short prayer that will give you victory. “ I am grateful, heavenly Father, that the Lord Jesus Christ spoiled all principalities and powers and made a show of them openly and triumphed over them in Himself. I claim all that victory for my life today. I reject out of my life all the insinuations, the accusations, and the temptations of Satan.”  Jesus revealed in John 10:10 the thief comes to rob, kill and destroy.  Jesus destroyed his works on the cross.  Declare this in your world today by prayer and the use of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment