Thursday, August 26, 2021

Aug 26 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Aug 26 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Each prayer time is an opportunity to connect with God.  It is a time of adoration, communion and worship.  Never waste a single moment in prayer.  You have precious little time daily.  Never waste a single moment.  There was a T.V. network that said it was a time well wasted.  Prayer is never wasted it is the most well time period you will ever have daily.  The follow prayer makes this fact true.   Heavenly Father, I worship you, and I give you praise. I recognize that you are worthy to receive all glory and honor and praise. I renew my allegiance to you and pray that the blessed Holy Spirit would enable me in this time of prayer.    I want to honor you and bring you glory throughout this precious time in Jesus name.  This is a great way to open your prayer time and give it focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment