Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Aug 25 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Aug 25 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     What a great scripture is James 4:7, where James says that when we submit ourselves to God and resist the devil, he will flee from us.  This following prayer and declaration is a direct attack on the devil. Heavenly Father, I bow in worship and praise before you. I cover myself with the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as my protection during this time of prayer. I surrender myself completely and unreservedly in every area of my life to you Lord. I do take a stand against all the workings of Satan that would hinder me in this time of prayer, and I address myself only to the true and living God and refuse any involvement of Satan in my prayer.  Satan, I command you, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, to leave my presence with all your demons, and I bring the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ between us.  Today Lord I build a hedge of protection around myself, family, church and community.  I will be free in Christ.  You have resisted the enemy and we know he has fled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment