Thursday, August 19, 2021

Aug 19 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Aug 19 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

    Each day is a new day.  David writes this is the day which the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.  The following prayer is a scripted prayer designed to bring us closer to the Lord on a daily basis.  On this day (Heb 3:6,13,15; 4:7) I make the decision of faith to surrender wholly to the authority of God as He has revealed Himself in the Scripture to obey Him. I confess my sin, face the sinful reality of my old nature, and deliberately choose to walk in the light, in step with Christ, throughout the hours of this day (Ro 6:16-20; Phil 2:12,13; I Jn 1:7,9).  Moment by moment Lord reveal yourself to me and guide me into all your truth.  Remember as you pray this today you are inviting the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you into all truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment