Monday, August 16, 2021

Aug 16 - Vignettes on Prayer

  

Aug 16 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     One thing I will make clear is when I use scripted prayers I have gathered these from other sources.  Unfortunately because they have been gathered from other authors over a long period of time I do not always remember where they come from.  I also add my own scripted thoughts in these prayers so to the fine authors who have written these I am thankful.   I am also sorry I do not remember who you are but you have enriched and empowered my prayer effectiveness.  Now to our prayer for today I recognize by faith that God has accepted me, since I have received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior (Jn 1:12; Eph 1:6); that He has forgiven me (Eph 1:7); adopted me into His family, assuming every responsibility for me (Jn 17:11,17; Eph 1:5; Phil 1:6); given me eternal life (Jn 3:36; I Jn 5:9-13); applied the perfect righteousness of Christ to me so that I am now justified (Ro 5:1; 8:3,4; 10:4); made me complete in Christ (Col 2:10); and offers Himself to me as my daily sufficiency through prayer and the decisions of faith (I Co 1:30; Col 1:27; Gal 2:20; Jn 14:13,14; Mt 21:22; Ro 6:1-19; Heb 4:1-3,11).  Today I walk in all these blessings and promises.  I will not stray or lose my way today.  Keep me on your path today in Jesus name.  This declaration enriches our effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment