Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Aug 18 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Aug 18 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     There is a song that says, “Holiness is what I long for.”  The bible says that we are to be holy as He is holy.  Today this following declaration and prayer enables us to make that our aim.  I recognize by faith that only God can deal with sin and only God can produce holiness of life. I confess that in my salvation my part was only to receive Him and that He dealt with my sin and saved me. Now I confess that in order to live a holy life, I can only surrender to His will and receive Him as my sanctification; trusting Him to do whatever may be necessary in my life, without and within, so I may be enabled to live today in purity, freedom, rest and power for His glory (Jn 1:12; I Co 1:30; II Co 9:8; Gal 2:20; Heb 4:9; I Jn 5:4; Jude 24).  Yes Lord let your freedom power, purity anointing fill us today to overflowing in Jesus name.  As the old song says, “Here is my cup Lord fill me up.”  Receive and believe for the overflow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment