Friday, August 13, 2021

Aug 13 - Vignettes on Prayer

 Aug 13 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Over the years I have come across prayers that touch the very heart of what we are trying to accomplish in these vignettes.  They say exactly what needs to be said.  Prayer for me has many components.  I love written or scripted prayers where that which is written expresses what I want to say.  For example I have a folder with more than an hour of scripted prayers which I will read aloud when I know I need to do spiritual warfare.   These prayers are edited in such a way that I express exactly what is needed to be said so the enemy can be defeated.  Other times I will pray what I call unscripted prayers which are prayers that I express from my heart.  Whether scripted or unscripted prayer is designed to express what is on our hearts.  Prayer is that communion the  Lord where we meet Him with all our hearts.  Make that your aim today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment