Thursday, November 12, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Slovenia

 To the Church and Nation of Slovenia

 

     You have been called the crossroads of Europe.  You have been part of almost every major European empire.  You have been forced and have accepted all the gods of these empires.  You then heard of me and accepted me.  You became a hotbed of religious fighting during the reformation and counter-reformation.  There was a purge done in my name but they were never of me.  Torture, oppression, and hatred is never of me.  This led to a history of repression and oppression.  You have been called the source of water for your region and I have blessed you with natural wonders and resources.  You have been a good steward of your forests and animals to which I commend you.  You have been faithful to the Adamic command of being keepers of nature.  Now you stand at the crossroads and a time of decision.  Soon I will be coming back and currently, there is an empire rising to be the base of the evil during the time called Jacob's trouble.  You have joined them in social, economic, political and spiritual ties.  You have only a short window to change your mind before I come and judge you now and then in the end times.  My counsel is that you sever these ties or you will face all the consequences of these choices.

     To the institutional church, I have a serious warning to you.  You have become apathetic, lukewarm and soon will be apostate.  You need to wake up because if you do not you will miss my coming and find yourself as either members of the one world religion or tribulation martyrs.  My coming is soon and all the forces are preparing for the last days.  I am sending you pastors, missionaries, evangelists, prophets and teachers who will encourage, train and teach you about me.  I am using all forms of media to reach you  I do not wish you to miss this.  I will raise up from the remnant intercessors, prayer warriors who will fight for your soul and your nation.  There is little time to come to me while I am near.  I have two promises for my remnant.  Those who have been faithful, obedient and diligent.  No power will be able to separate you from my love.  Nothing in heaven or on earth.  I will keep you in the palm of my hand.  Secondly, I will strengthen you for what is about to come.  There is going to be a struggle for the souls of your fellow countrymen only those who know their God and are strong in me will be able to stand between the forces of hell and your fellow countrymen.  You are standing right now between the living and the dead.  You are my intercessors and warrior.  Remember in me you will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment