Friday, November 13, 2020

To the Church and Nation of the Solomon Islands In recent days it feels that all of heaven and hell are against you. The civil war, the earthquakes, and Tsunamis all feel like the judgment of God. The enemy knows the heart and soul of your nation is at stake. He has caused all the unrest, division, war and strife you have faced. You have been the subject of intense spiritual and natural warfare. All these are trying to keep you fulfilling your great destiny. The reason you have been under attack is that you are out of your will come to a great last day revival that will sweep across the Pacific to all nations the border this great Ocean. There are billions of souls at stake. Your very destiny is on the edge. Will you submit to Him or me? To my church, you have a great mission ahead of you. You must be tenacious, relentless and courageous. I am mobilizing the forces of heaven to come to you. You are one of my key nations to launch the great revival that will sweep across the Rim of Fire. The fire will be my fire which will purify, cleanse, refine and consume. I will bring a fire that will refine and cleanse all the dross out of the heart. It will consume all opposition. It will give light to those in darkness. Satan is putting his best forces out to stop you but remember no weapon form against you will prosper. Even though the enemy is coming in like a flood, I am raising up my standard to oppose it. I am sending you the best warriors both natural and supernatural to help you. When the forces of man fought on you and the allies won so the forces of heaven will fight with you and you will win. So be strong, diligent, faithful and obedient. The battle is not yours it is mine. I will see you and I win it.

To the Church and Nation of the Solomon Islands

 

     In recent days it feels that all of heaven and hell are against you.  The civil war, the earthquakes, and Tsunamis all feel like the judgment of God.  The enemy knows the heart and soul of your nation is at stake.  He has caused all the unrest, division, war and strife you have faced.  You have been the subject of intense spiritual and natural warfare.  All these are trying to keep you fulfilling your great destiny.  The reason you have been under attack is that you are out of your will come to a great last day revival that will sweep across the Pacific to all nations the border this great Ocean.  There are billions of souls at stake.  Your very destiny is on the edge.  Will you submit to Him or me?

     To my church, you have a great mission ahead of you.  You must be tenacious, relentless and courageous.  I am mobilizing the forces of heaven to come to you.  You are one of my key nations to launch the great revival that will sweep across the Rim of Fire.  The fire will be my fire which will purify, cleanse, refine and consume.  I will bring a fire that will refine and cleanse all the dross out of the heart.  It will consume all opposition.  It will give light to those in darkness.  Satan is putting his best forces out to stop you but remember no weapon form against you will prosper.  Even though the enemy is coming in like a flood, I am raising up my standard to oppose it.  I am sending you the best warriors both natural and supernatural to help you.  When the forces of man fought on you and the allies won so the forces of heaven will fight with you and you will win.  So be strong, diligent, faithful and obedient.  The battle is not yours it is mine.  I will see you and I win it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment