Tuesday, November 3, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Senegal

 To the Church and Nation of Senegal

 

     You are a nation of diverse groups in you.  In the past you followed Rog Sene and even today, the supreme deity called Roog and Koox  Serer cosmogony, cosmology and divination ceremonies such as the annual Xoy or Khoye ceremony presided over by the high priests and priestesses.  You have Muslim festivals such as Tobaski, Gamo, Koriteh, Weri Kor, etc., are all borrowed words from the Serer religion.  They were ancient Serer festivals rooted in Serer religion.  This along with the worship of demons, idols and local deities has caused you to fear, oppression and spiritual darkness.  I was able to pierce that darkness and have been working in this dark place for my glory.  Your past has also been filled with slavery, human trafficking, and oppression.  You stand at the edge of a new age.  I am coming back soon and you as a nation will have to decide what to do.  You have already shown that you will side against my people but soon you will have to decide to enter a war against them.  If you do I will judge you harshly.  Remember I bless those who bless my people and curse those who curse my people.  Choose wisely.

     To my people I have seen how you work.  You are faithful, strong, obedient, creative and resourceful.  I will make you wise for you to know that the environment in your nation is changing.  There are those among the current residents who want more traditional Islam and they are starting to make trouble for you.  You will also have to be careful of those who try to incorporate traditional forms and ceremonies into your worship.  They call it cultural but it is not it is demonic.  I will send you evangelists, missionaries, pastors and teachers who will help you with the final harvest.  Yes, I am going to pour out my spirit in your land.  There will be a harvest of young people.  They will be strong, know their God and do exploits.    It will be great days ahead but be wise because also the cults will try to exploit what I am doing.  They will come to your services and will try to steal away the new converts.  I will make you holy, righteous and gracious.  Walk-in love, mercy and truth and I will make you a blessing to your nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment