Thursday, November 5, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Seychelles

 To the Church and Nation of Seychelles

 

     I have seen your rise and fall.  I have seen your successes and failures.  Even now I see what you are and what you are becoming.  I gave your peace and stability for many decades because of your reliance on Britain.  In recent years you fell into dictatorship and oppression.  Yet I am going to restore you.  I have great plans for your islands and area.  You are going to become a refuge in the last days.  Many will come to you because of what is happening in the world.  They will see you as a place of safety.  At that moment you will have a decision to make.  Do you ally yourself with evil or good?  Will you choose life or death.  Judgment or reward.  To prepare you I am going to send a mighty move of God.  Even now my people are starting to fast, pray and seek my face.  They want healing in your land.

     To my church, I am going to visit and revive you.  I am going to come and renew your services, bible studies, and prayer meetings.  I am going to revive your personal times.  I am going to speak to you in your worship times.  I am going to send you help and they will work with you for the final revival that will sweep over the world.  The promise of Joel 2:28 is about to be fulfilled and you will be one of my greatest fields.  This is going to be a revival among your young people.  They see the wage and class distinction in your country.  They want change and I will stir their hearts towards me. They will be the Daniel's Esther's and Joseph's of your country.  They will be righteous, holy, obedient, faithful and zealous for truth.  They will revitalize you and your churches.  Great days are ahead.  So be strong, courageous and fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment