Thursday, November 26, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Suriname

 


To the Church and Nation of Suriname

 

    You have had a varied and violent history.  You have been exploited, fought over by other nations.   You have suffered through slavery and racial prejudice.  You have submitted to occult, shamanism, witchcraft, idolatry and worshipping the creation instead of the creator.  Until recently you have had civil unrest, torture, war, and dictatorship.  You have asked the question of why this has happened?  This is a direct consequence of the choices you have made and others have made for you.  Yet there is a light at the end of the darkness.  I have wonderful plans for you.

     I have a warning and a promise for you.  First, you must stop  Javanism a syncretic faith found among some Javanese Surinamese; and various indigenous folk traditions that are often incorporated into one your alliance to Christianity.  This is causing you to be judged.  It also is making you lukewarm and blind to my truth.  My promise is that I am sending to you those who will encourage you, strengthen you, teach and train you for the coming revival that will come to your part of the world.  I will send people from the Caribbean, Central and South America.  They see you as a nation on the rise.  They want you to experience what they have.  They have a deep love and affection for you.  Next, you will have leaders who will rise from you and will touch many in your country.  You will see people turning from dead religion to the true and living God.  I have two promises for you today.  You will lack nothing.  Though you have experienced poverty soon you will have everything you need and more.  Next, I will give you what you desire as you seek my face and righteousness.  My promise is that all things will be added unto you.  Get ready I am about to do a new thing.  One that is exciting and wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment