Tuesday, November 10, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Slovakia

 To the Church and Nation of Slovakia

 

     To have had numerous people settle in your area over the centuries each bringing their own belief systems.  You were in darkness, fear, idolatry, demon worship, witchcraft, sorcery and other practices that accompany following after demons.  When I sent my missionaries and pastors you accepted them and even set up a kingdom based on my word and laws.  You have throughout your history been influenced by the empire around you.  They have oppressed and taxed you.  You have sown kindness, compassion, forgiveness, and love at times and then you have given in to greed, fear, oppression, and darkness.  During this time you have reaped what you have sown.  At this time you have a decision to make.  In your haste, you have aligned yourself to a union that will become a base for end times judgment.  I counsel you to break that alliance or you will suffer the full consequence of this.

   To my church, I have a rebuke and commendation.  First, my commendation.  You turned to me when communism fell.  You embraced the love, peace, joy, and freedom that I gave you.  You turned to me and sought me with all your heart.  Throughout your history when the oppression of others was too strong you would turn to me and I would heal you.  My rebuke is that you have returned to your all old ways.  You have started to once again become apathetic, and lethargic.  You are getting lukewarm and once again have begun to turn to a form of godliness and denying the power thereof.  I counsel you that you do not slide any further but come back to me.  I want to heal and restore you.  To my remnant, I have four promises to bestow on you.  I am going to give you my presence.  When you gather together my presence will be sweet, powerful and dynamic.    Next,  I will hold you in my hand.  Nothing can pull you out of my hand as long as you draw close and stay in the center of my will.  Perilous days are ahead as your nation is in its hour of decision.  Thirdly, You will be my branches.  I will give you life and you will bear much fruit.  Your fruit will be love, compassion, peace, joy, kindness, and grace.  All who see it will be drawn to you.  Lastly, we will be in close and personal fellowship.  I will call you friend and I will never leave or forsake you.  The last news I have for you is that I am coming soon so keep your oil vessels full and your lamps lit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment