Friday, November 6, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Sierra Leone

 To the Church and Nation of Sierra Leone

 

     Slavery both positively and negatively has been the root of your problems.  In the old times you practiced, idol worship, ancestral worship, witchcraft, occult and demon worship.  Many of your inhabitants were products of or were enslaved.  This has given you a tolerance towards others rarely found in your part of the world.  Yet tension still exists because the majority of your nation is Islamic and my people and they cannot co-exist peacefully.  What has light in common with darkness.  Truth with an error.  Yet I have a great revival coming your way.  Very shortly I will pour my Spirit upon you.  At one time your country was considered impenetrable because of the landscape.  It was also considered this by evangelism but that is about to change.  You have been fasting, praying, seeking my face and turning from your wicked ways.  You know that a spiritual war was about to break over your land.  You now know that I have been gathering my forces for a final assault on your land.

 

     I have four promises to give you as you prepare for evangelism.  First, make sure that your heart is right.  I need hearts that are right because when the success comes some will think it is because of their talents and skill that this has happened.  Next, keep your heart right because it will determine your character.  Satan will throw all kinds of temptations against you to try and pull you off course.  Thirdly, be wise in how you speak.  There is a climate of political correctness and Islamophobia in your country.  They will see you as a threat if you do not be as wise as a serpent and harmless of a dove.  Lastly, Walk in faith.  You know I have given you the land.  Claim it and it will be yours.  I can do exceedingly, abundantly beyond what you can ask or imagine.  Walk-in faith and not insight and I will give you what you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment