Wednesday, January 22, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Brunei


To the Church and Nation of Brunei

     I have seen the oppression that has been brought on by the robber religion.  I have also seen how the sultan has placed stricter laws on his own people.  It breaks my heart when people use religion as a tool of oppression.  Power is always abused in the name of religion.  I know that you have been threatened and attacked by extremists.  Yet I have also have seen how you have prayed for your nation.  I have seen your travailing in prayer.  Good news I about to call my people from among the Muslims.  They will see me in you.  They have seen the oppression, the hate and the lack of love in their own religion and they will turn to me by the thousands.  I will visit them in the night watches.  I will call them out of darkness into my light.   I will raise from among these new believers great and mighty men and women of God.  They will be strong and mighty in me.  They will be courageous because of the promise I give now.  Go and take the land for I am with you.  The same promise I gave to Joshua when he was about to take Canaan I give to them and you.  No weapon against you will prosper.  You are about to see my glory and presence among you.  It will be glorious and you will be amazed.
     This however will also result in the forces of Islam reacting as they see they number in their buildings decrease.  They will react the only way they know how through hate, oppression and violence.  Yet this will not stop me.  It will only strengthen your resolve and more will come.  You will have revival especially among the young.  They have become unsatisfied with the present state of things.  They have tasted the world and found it lacking.  Great days ae ahead.  They will be difficult at times but you will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment