Tuesday, January 7, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Belarus

To the Church and Nation of Belarus

     I have seen your struggles.  How to have prayed for your nation with limited results.  After years of domination by the forces of darkness your light was nearly extinguished.  You struggled against forces that tried to destroy you.  You had to hide and practice your faith in secret.  Even now you have had to be careful.  Those around you still cling to the old days.  I know you have limited resources but I remind you that you have struggled and prevailed.  You are stronger than you were when you began.  I love you and have kept you for a time such as this.
     I want you to know that I have placed you where you are for greater things.  You are about to receive a fresh anointing and empowerment by me.  You have already proven your strength now you will prove your victory.  You will prevail against all you face.  You will become more than conquerors.  You will overcome and be a church of victory.  Do not despise your humble and small beginnings.  I have made you this way because in the days to come you will be lean and travel light.
     I am sending you into the lands around you.  I will give you my spirit and then you will go and be my ambassadors to the countries around.  All will see you will be amazed.  They have seen you defeated but now they will see you as the church victorious.  You will be my leaders and evangelists among the Slavic people.  You will have great influence on the countries around you.  You will awaken them and in turn together you will lead Europe back to God.  People will say, “If God can move there He can move in our world.”  You will inspire others so rise and take your place among those who will know their God and do exploits.

No comments:

Post a Comment