Thursday, January 23, 2020

To the Church and country of Bulgaria

To the Church and country of Bulgaria

     I have seen you have a long history of serving me.  Though you have become more of a form that substance.  I have seen your struggles and your long years of oppression.  I set you free and have given you a new era.  This is your time to rise again from the ashes of decay.  Pray for a mighty move of God and I will give it to you.  You were one of the first countries and areas to receive and let my word take hold.  Though you are an old civilization behold I am making you new.  
      The coming revival will hit your cities first and then spread through out the land.  It will be led by hungry young adults who have seen to much of the world and not enough of me.  I warn the long time established orthodox churches.  I will give you an opportunity to embrace this move but if you choose tradition over freshness I will pass you by.  I am looking for those that are hungry thirsty and desperate.  Are you that?
     I warn you also that the coming of the Lord is at hand.  So repent and call unto me while there is still time.  The kingdom in its fullness is at hand.  You have this moment and this moment only.  You need and must respond.  This is your moment.  Seize it for it is yours or I will give it to others who want it more.  Remember they that hunger and thirst after righteousness will be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment