Saturday, January 4, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Bahrain

To the Church and Nation of Bahrain

     You have been known as the land of the two seas and you have a rich history.  Before the days of Islam you belong to me.  My people were there in abundance.  You have many natural resources and you are a pearl of great price.  I have seen your history both the good and the bad.  I saw how you fought for me until you were over run by the robber religion.  Today though you are small in number you are active and faithful.  Your natural resources of oil and pearls is what I will use to awaken your nation.  I give you good news.  Out of you will come a great revival.  You will be a foundation area for the spreading of the gospel.  You have been ruled by many empires but I did set your free to languish in shia and sunni islam.  I am calling forth my church out of you.  I will give you a fearless faith.  You will be the launching point of my final move in your area.  Pray, seek  my face, turn to me and I will save mightily and will also bring you forth into victory.  Yes the enemy’s influence in your world is strong but remember I have over come the world.  Today rise in your might and victory.  You are a message of hope in an area of darkness.  You are the light of your area.  Stand up for truth and be my light.

No comments:

Post a Comment