Thursday, January 16, 2020

To the Church and nation of Bolivia

To the Church and nation of Bolivia

You have seen my presence and glory in the past few decades I have grown you into one of the most influential churches in South America. I have used the five fold ministry to build you into the place you should be. Yet I have so much more in store for you. I have only two things to remind you of. First don’t allow form and substance to replace reality. Many of you are starting to wain and lose heart. You are starting to again fall into the traditions of men. You have allowed the ways the religion to come into among you. The false teacher will always try to get you away from the real to the counterfeit.
Remember they are like clouds without rain but no life. They are like a wind that blows in a dry place. They is much moment but not much life. The second, thing I have is that some of my ministers have become more interested in building their own kingdom than mine. They have began to believe their own press. They have listened to the praise of man and have lost their anointing. When the anointing lifts than man always tries to manipulative people and then put heavy burdens on them. They bring in systems that make the music, and church look good but it lacks the anointing. Smoke machines, or western ideas are not the answer. I look pure worship that comes from a heart that seeks me. I am looking for people that will lift up their holy hands without wrath and malice. Do this and I will be pleased.
My promise for you that where ever two or three are gathered I am in their midst and where ever two or three agree in my name it shall be done for them. You have shown that you are people of prayer and now I will answer your prayers by bringing a revival that affect every level of society. Household salvation, church revival and then nation wise revival is coming. So stay strong in those the things you are strong. Be brave and go and conqueror for I am with you where ever you go and whatever you do

No comments:

Post a Comment