Friday, January 10, 2020

To the Church and Country of Benin

To the Church and Country of Benin

     You have been enjoying my move and my presence.  My missionaries came to you many decades ago and you have embraced my message.  Many of you have settled for a form of godliness but it has become more tradition than reality but I can work with that.  You see as long as you serve me I can change you.  You have seen what I have been doing in the countries around you and many of you are anxious to have that happen in your midst.
     I have promised you my Spirit and many of you have prayed towards that.  Yes, I will do great and mighty things among you.  All the signs and wonders I did during the time of my Son being on this earth you will see.  I also promised that greater things you would do in my name and that will happen.  I also saw how you endured during the times of darkness when evil men tried to suppress you and take away what you have.  I am pleased by your strength and faith.  Because of that I will reward you with more than you can handle.  I will do exceedingly abundantly beyond what you can dream or imagine.  My word for you today is to go forth in my victory.  I promised you new things and they are about to come to pass.  You will rise to the heights I intended you to rise.  So rejoice and great will be your reward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment