Saturday, January 4, 2020

Declaration for 2020

 I declare that I am more than an overcomer, that no weapon formed against me will prosper and all that will rise against me will fall because Christ dwells in me.  I am led by the Spirit of God and am now cultivating new life in Christ.  I am a vital part of a bible believing church, that declares and encourages excellence, community outreach and purposeful prayer.
     I believe the Bible is true and that it has the power to produce excellence in my life and give me purpose and godly direction.  Because I am a child of God, Christ lives in me and I have the right to expect that all the precious promises contained in the Bible are destined for me.  I will claim each promise God has for me and from this day forward live in those promises.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment