Thursday, January 9, 2020

Prophecy to Belize

Image result for belize flag
To the Church and Country of Belize

     I have seen how you embrace stability and consistency.  You are strong among the nations of your area.  You have chosen to embrace my church by following the teachings of Christ.  The thing I have against you is that many of you have a form of godliness but deny the power thereof.  I have seen however have you have struggle for me in the midst of the darkness that can surround you.  So I am going to increase your influence and make you a starting place for revival in your area.  You will see my glory.  You will also see signs, wonders and miracles.  This will combat the negative influences in your area.  Yes, I know the forces of hell have tried to import evil voodoo into your country.  They want you to worship the demons of the Caribbean but so far you have been have been successful in combating them.  You will overcome and be strong.
     You are launching point for the move of God that will be impacting central and south America.  You will work with the missionaries that come to help build my church.  You will also send missionaries to the South America and Caribbean world.  At this time build yourself up in the most Holy Faith.  Read and study my word.  Apply to your everyday situation and be strong for me.  I will make you a light in your dark world.  No one can stand against when you walk in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment