Monday, January 20, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Botswana

To the Church and Nation of Botswana

     I have made your land rich in wildlife and resources.  The greatest resource is the people.  I was very pleased how so many of you turned to me when I sent my statesmen David Livingston among you.  You embraced me and turned from the demons that had trapped you for centuries.   How many of your countryman have turned to me.  Yet greater days are ahead for you.  You have seen my healings and victory over the powers of darkness.  Your evangelists and pastors are strong in me.  You are about to see greater things now.  It will feel like the Day of Pentecost all over for you.  In your prayer meetings and times that you have tarried before me I have told you about my coming revival.  It will now begin amongst you.  It will start with the children.  In their times of gathering they will turn to me.  Their childlike faith will lead you.  Remember I told you that you had to come like a child.  
     This revival then will spread among your young people and they will lead great prayer meetings that will explode into a great move.  I am also sending you my great evangelist to help with the harvest.  Yes my people there will be a last day harvest in your country.  I have promised it and I am not slow in the fulfillment of my promise.  The wonderful thing is that you will have many young evangelists and pastor rise from your midst.  They will grow strong and mighty in me.  They will be courageous and fearless.  They will be strong and do exploits.  
     One thing I warn you about, satan will oppose you by trying to send division and dissension among you.  Do not lose the unity I am giving you.  Be wise and do not let your traditions and own ideas divide you.  Make every effort to keep the unity of the faith.  Also do not allow race, creed and color keep you divided.  Remember all are one in me.  Your day is coming and will come.  So go forth in victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment