Sunday, January 5, 2020

To the Church and Nation of Bangladesh

To the Church and Nation of Bangladesh

     I know you are small in number in a nation ruled by Islam but I am going to use you mightily in reaching your nation.  There are many missionaries going to come where you are.  You will see my glory.  Yes, there are many demonic strongholds in your land but they will come down.  You have a rich history but you have been a conquered land for a long time.  The new conqueror of your land will be the Lord.  As I move across your land many will come to me.  New missionaries, pastors and evangelists will come from you.  You will influence the Muslim world because of your zeal for me.  The secret of keeping your fruit will be teaching my word.  I will raise up many teachers to come and teach you my word.  They will show you not only the way of salvation but also how to reach your world.  I have great things in store for you.  The enemy will try to sift you like wheat but I will keep you strong.  Your trials will be harsh for a short time but in the end, your faithfulness will give you many souls.  So do not be discouraged.  Be strong in me and see my salvation.  The precious treasures you have will be unleashed shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment