Thursday, May 27, 2021

 May 27 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     Revelation 3, calls Jesus the great Amen, faithful and true witness and ruler of all God’s creation.  These are not monikers these names are who He is.  Makes you wonder just who Jesus is.  One thing for sure He is beyond our comprehension.  Great Amen, Faithful True Witness and ruler of God’s creation.  Know my deeds and help me not to be lukewarm.  Don’t separate yourself from me.  Let me not become to rich, wealthy, or think that I don’t need anything.  These things create a condition of wretchness, pitiful ness, poverty, nakedness and lameness.  Give me gold refined in the fire, white clothes and eye salve to see.  Rebuke and discipline me if necessary so I will be earnest and repent quickly.  Let me hear when you knock or call.  Let me hear your voice so you can come in and eat with

me.  Give me the right to sit on your throne with my heavenly Father in your name I pray.  Amen.    The overcomer has two more great rewards.  They will be able to eat of the Marriage Supper of the Lamb and sit on a throne.  This is all pretty sweet.  Let us make it our goal to overcome day by day in the Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment