Wednesday, May 12, 2021

May 12 - Vignettes on Prayer

 May 12 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     We have been making declarations to overcome the enemy.  We are not namby pamby people.  We are warriors of the highest caliber and calling.  We win when we fight.  Today declare these following sentences in the name of Jesus for you and those in your world.  Spirit of the living God arise and remove any evil veil covering my face so I can see in Jesus name.  Lord open my ears that I may hear your voice in the name of Jesus.  Power to succeed in life, come upon me now in the name of Jesus.  Power to see and discern come upon me now in the name of Jesus.  Power to overcome, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.  These declarations I have shared are yours to succeed n prayer and defeat the enemy of your soul.  Let’s go and win in the name of Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment