Monday, May 10, 2021

May 10 - Vignettes on Prayer

 May 10 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     This is such a great scripture because the background is that the Lord just drowned the army of Pharaoh by the parting of the Red Sea.   Exodus 15:1Then Moses and the sons of Israel sang this song to the Lord, and said, “I will sing to the Lord, for He is highly exalted; The horse and its rider He has hurled into the sea.”  God will defeat our enemy through supernatural means and the following declarations will help.  Anything in me contradicting the Word of God to cause error, die by fire in the name of Jesus.  Any power making a decree to affect my standing in the Lord, you are broken in the name of Jesus.  Any evil decree or curse in my life, spiritually, physically, emotionally, financially, matrimonially, and educationally, I break you in the name of Jesus.  Anything in me, around me, within me, contesting against the Holy Spirit in me are you still alive, die and perish forever in the name of Jesus.  Remember you are the temple of the Holy Spirit and you have power and authority in the name of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment