Wednesday, May 26, 2021

May 26 - Vignettes on Prayer

 May 26 - Vignettes on Prayer

 

     The Christian will always get strength in the Lord when they are weak.  Paul said we can do all things through Christ who strengthen us.  This is reflected in the next paragraph of this prayer. Today know my deeds, you who holds the Keys of David and opens all doors.  Keep me strong when I am weak, help me to keep your word and not to deny your name.  Keep satan and his liars from me and let them fall at your feet and know that you love me.  Help me to keep your commands and endure patiently.  Keep me from the trials that are about to come on the earth.  Let no one take my crown, make me a pillar in your temple.  Write on me the name of God, your city the New Jerusalem.   The overcomer gets a crown, become a pillar in the Lord’s temple, has a new name and gets to dwell in New Jerusalem.  Stay the course and become an overcomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment